KOYO 6202rs Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings
Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are designed to accommodate heavy axial loads and impact loads.
They must not be subjected to any radial load. The bearings are very stiff and require little axial space.
A cylindrical roller thrust bearing is a particular type of roller bearing.
Compact tapered bearing units.Compact tapered roller bearing units incorporate polymer spacers to reduce fretting and specially designed seals to lower bearing operating temperature and provide longer grease life and longer maintenance intervals.
Compact tapered roller bearing units incorporate polymer spacers to reduce fretting and specially designed seals to lower bearing operating temperature and provide longer grease life and longer maintenance intervals.
The bearings consist of two inner rings, one common outer ring, two tapered roller and polymer cage assemblies, a central spacer, grease fill and two sealing systems. Lateral spacers, backing rings and end caps with locking devices can also be added.
- SKF BFSB 353312/HA1 Screw-down Bearings
- SKF BFSB 353210 Tapered Roller Thrust Bearings
- Mounted Units &
- SKF BFSB 353901/HA4 Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings
- MIETHER BEARING PROD
- SKF 351573 Thrust Bearings
- Roller Bearings
- SKF BFSB 353247 Needle Roller and Cage Thrust Assemblies
- Roller Bearings
- SKF BFSB 353201 Custom Bearing Assemblies
- RBEC 1 | ISO P0
- SKF BFSB 353285/HA4 Screw-down Bearings
- SKF 350998 Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings
- FAG BEARING
- SKF 353164 Thrust Bearings
- SKF BFSB 353205 Needle Roller and Cage Thrust Assemblies
- 5.125 Inch | 130.18
- 1 Piece Solid
- SKF 351468 A Custom Bearing Assemblies
- Cast Iron
- Lubrication Fitting