KOYO 6202rs Bearing
Gamet Bearings have been manufacturing high precision tapered roller bearings for over forty years in their Colchester factory.
Originally founded to serve the machine tool industry, Gamet has today expanded into other sectors of industry having high precision bearing requirements. These include the coating of materials, photographic emulsions or adhesives, and the printing and packaging industries.
After inspection Gamet’s bearings are treated with a corrosion preventative oil, (except pre-greased bearings). Initial packaging is heavy gauge PVC bags, which are heat sealed, and boxed. Bearings can be stored for long periods providing packaging is not damaged and the storage area is dry and not subject to extremes of temperature.
Mounting should be undertaken in clean, dry, dust free conditions away from metal working or other operations producing swarf or dust. It is recommended that drawings and instructions are studied to determine the correct order of assembly. All necessary parts, tools and equipment should be available before commencing.Each component of the spindle arrangement (housing, shaft etc.) must be carefully cleaned and checked for burrs. Dimensional and form accuracy of all components in contact with the bearings should be checked as optimum bearing performance can only be achieved if the prescribed tolerances are adhered to.
- 63 mm x 95 mm x 63 mm SIGMA GEG 63 ES plain bearings
- 5.49 Hz
- 0.07 kN
- 35 mm x 80 mm x 31 mm SIGMA NJ 2307 cylindrical roller bearings
- 3.08 Hz
- 4.14 Hz
- 95 mm x 145 mm x 16 mm SIGMA 16019 deep groove ball bearings
- 164 mm
- 19.3 mm
- 203,2 mm x 273,05 mm x 34,93 mm SIGMA RXLS 8E cylindrical roller bearings
- 35.7 mm
- 50,8 mm x 80,975 mm x 76,2 mm SIGMA GEZM 200 ES plain bearings
- SIGMA MR-12-N needle roller bearings
- 19 mm
- 32 mm
- 10 mm x 30 mm x 7,9 mm SIGMA GE 10 AX plain bearings
- 5,000 rpm
- 120 °C