KOYO 6202rs Bearing
NSK was founded in 1916 and produced the first ball bearings made in Japan.
Since then, the company has spearheaded the development of bearings in Japan. NSK now offers a full range of bearings and sells them worldwide.
NSK is a manufacturer of bearings globally and the largest in Japan. The company produces industrial machinery bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive bearings and components.NSK Bearings is a machine element that constrains relative motion to only the desired motion, and reduces friction between moving parts
NSK Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads. Axial (thrust) bearings support loads parallel to the axis of the shaft, such as those exerted by a table supporting a weight.
- 15 mm x 32 mm x 12 mm NSK NAF153212 needle roller bearings
- 0.42 Hz
- 6.44 Hz
- NSK MFJL-1225L needle roller bearings
- Self Centering
- 300 mm x 500 mm x 200 mm NSK 24160CAE4 spherical roller bearings
- 7.03 kg
- 30 mm x 47 mm x 11 mm NSK 30BER29HV1V angular contact ball bearings
- 279.8 mm
- 200.2 mm
- NSK MF-3516 needle roller bearings
- 1.24 kg
- 3.7 Nm
- 190 mm x 400 mm x 132 mm NSK TL22338CAE4 spherical roller bearings
- 22.5 mm
- NSK RLM405020-1 needle roller bearings