KOYO 6202rs Bearing
Timken engineered bearings feature precision tolerances, proprietary internal geometries and quality materials.
Our tapered, spherical, cylindrical, thrust, ball, plain, miniature, precision and housed unit bearings deliver strong performance, consistently and reliably
Timken Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads. Axial (thrust) bearings support loads parallel to the axis of the shaft, such as those exerted by a table supporting a weight. Radial bearings support rotating wheels and other applications where the force of the load is perpendicular to the shaft. Ball bearings are used with applications that have high axial loads and low-to-moderate radial loads. Mounted bearings (bearing units) have a bearing inside a housing unit to ensure a secure fit and mount. Sleeve and clip bearings support high loads, have no moving parts, and require lubricant to allow the shaft to turn smoothly. Spherical bearings and spherical rod ends are used on articulating joints and when the bearing must accommodate for axial misalignment.
The term "bearing" is derived from the verb "to bear"a bearing being a machine element that allows one part to bear another. The simplest bearings are bearing surfaces, cut or formed into a part, with varying degrees of control over the form, size, roughness and location of the surface. Other bearings are separate devices installed into a machine or machine part. The most sophisticated bearings for the most demanding applications are very precise devices; their manufacture requires some of the highest standards of current technology.
- 55 mm x 90 mm x 18 mm Timken 9111PPG deep groove ball bearings
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- Timken AX 14 190 240 needle roller bearings
- Stud Type
- Timken AX 5 40 60 needle roller bearings
- ASAHI BEARINGS
- Timken 42362/42587DC+X1S-42362 tapered roller bearings
- Roller Bearings
- 53,975 mm x 100 mm x 32,54 mm Timken RA202RR deep groove ball bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 340 mm x 620 mm x 61 mm Timken 29468 thrust roller bearings
- 105 mm x 225 mm x 49 mm Timken 105RN03 cylindrical roller bearings
- 3 (1 Triplex Set)
- 38,1 mm x 90 mm x 41,28 mm Timken GN108KLLB deep groove ball bearings
- 11290 N
- Lubrication Fitting
- 38 mm x 63 mm x 17 mm Timken JL69348/JL69310 tapered roller bearings
- No Pilot
- 3.9 Inch | 99 Millim
- 50,8 mm x 117,475 mm x 31,75 mm Timken 66200/66462 tapered roller bearings
- 3.543 Inch | 90 Mill
- 90MM Bore; 125MM Out